Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Compensation: up to $125k Base + Bonus + Benefits
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Hybrid – Onsite 1x/week – Thursday ONLY)
Req #: 23-00128
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
- Responsible for the design, development and implementation of .Net applications which requires strong experience with .Net, React and SQL technologies.
- Participate in design sessions, generate ideas on UI/UX design and develop according to specifications.
- Use advanced programming techniques including MS SQL, .Net Core APIs (Restful), and React/Angular/MVC to create or maintain existing web applications.
- Ability to effectively articulate technical designs and solutions via verbal and written formats as well as research technical challenges, find solutions, and work independently or as a member of a team.
- Experience with responsive design and mobile technology performance requirements.
- Strong experience creating and consuming Web Service APIs.
- Self-starter with the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
- Deploy applications to production environment after getting approval from QA and provide support for any issues with applications as needed.
- Should have some experience with other software development tools including Visual Studio, VS Code, GIT, TFS DevOPS and extensible web authoring tools.