Duration: 6+ months
Location: 100% Remote
- Design, develop, secure, and troubleshoot Power Platform solutions.
- Implement components of a solution, including application enhancements, custom user experience, system integrations, data conversions, custom process automation, and custom visualizations.
- Ideally, strong understanding of retail operations and POS, and experience deploying, maintaining, and using Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Retail.
- Must have strong applied knowledge of Power Platform services, including in-depth understanding of capabilities, boundaries, and constraints.
- Should have a basic understanding of DevOps practices for Power Platform.