Duration: Perm / Full-Time
Location: 100% Remote
Responsibilities will focus on understanding our customers through market and customer research and data analysis. Providing actionable insights that support the loyalty program's design and iterations. The Manager, Customer Loyalty, will be instrumental in identifying and interpreting trends in complex data sets and propose strategies to drive improved program enrollment, engagement, and retention to ultimately drive growth.
- Identify, analyze and interpret trends in complex data sets and propose strategies to drive improved program enrollment, engagement, and retention. Help design program iterations to improve performance, customer retention, and related revenue.
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to advance reporting capabilities and systems.
- Work with a broader team to prioritize business and information needs; actively capture program data and provide weekly and periodic reports.
- Support field execution by capturing and assessing pilot and customer performance, benchmark results, and making recommendations to continuously improve performance and achieve flawless execution.
- Contribute to technological advancements for an ideal customer experience and improved benefit engagement.
- Statistical background preferred
- 5 years of experience analyzing and interpreting data for large B2B or B2C companies.
- Strong data analytical skills and proven experience using tools to analyze large data sets. Advanced excel skills required (i.e., pivot tables and reporting, index match) & basic SQL.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams.
- Advanced computer skills required; proficient with office applications such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Experience utilizing salesforce.com preferred
- Strong collaboration skills to work across multiple departments while managing multiple priorities
- Ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders across the enterprise
- Excellent project management skills
- Must be able to manage and drive multiple work streams