Duration: 12+ months
Compensation: up to $85/hr
Location: 100% REMOTE
- Should have at least 8+ years of Java development experience, preferably in the Financial Services industry.
- Experience with Big Data/streaming platforms preferably Kafka, but will consider Spark, Flink, Kafka Streams, and/or Kinesis.
- Thorough knowledge of Spring frameworks.
- Must have strong understanding of Kafka messaging platform.
- Experience using AWS Cloud (EC2, EKS, EMR, Lambda, S3, etc.).
- Familiarity with containers, microservices and APIs.
- Experience working with different operating systems (Unix, Windows, Linux).
- Deep understanding of web services and RESTful interfaces.
- Experience with Git and continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins or TeamCity.
- Ability to design, code, test, and deploy software through the full application lifecycle, working closely with Business Analysts to ensure that APIs perform as per user specifications.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills and able to work with a variety of stakeholders and cross-functional teams.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or another technical field or equivalent experience.