Duration: 12+ months
Compensation: up to $25/hr
Location: Charlotte, NC (Ballantyne area)
Work Hours/Days: either 7a-4p or 10p-7a EST – 5 days/week
- Rotation schedule You will be working on a Global Service Center that is responsible for supporting client partners within a 24*7*365 environment. This role will work with enterprise ticketing systems and have complete ownership of event coordination.
- This position will act as a liaison between customers, vendor/partners, that are required to implement and support projects and events that have been defined in the delivery of services to our customers.
- This position interfaces with the general public and all aspects of the organization.
- Participate as a team member in the coordination and scheduling for all customer activities that require onsite resources or remote support for the delivery of services provided the client.
- Responsible for customer ticketing and ownership.
- Be flexible and able to adapt to the changing requirements of various different customers and provide Call Handling, Service Coordination, Logistics Support, and either remote or onsite resource coordination.
- Must have the ability to follow defined procedures and escalation paths for service delivery.
- Responsible for detailed communications within the ticketing systems of Who, What, Where, When, and Why.
- Provide Level 1 call handling to our customers and partners.
- Provide excellent Customer Interface and Customer Satisfaction skills on behalf of the client.
- Schedule and manage service activities and tasks.
- Ensure correct documentation and work instructions are provided to partners.
- Responsible for review of all deliverables and notes returned by technicians for dispatched tickets.