Compensation: up to $120K Base Salary + Bonus + Benefits + Signing Bonus
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ; Ashburn, VA; Cary, NC, or Denver, CO (No TRAVEL required)
- Accountable for the Operations Team which is made up of service managers and related operational pods working in the telecommunications industry (NOT wireless).
- Responsible for CPI/KPI attainment for customer operations.
- Responsible for customer reporting, customer onboarding, customer satisfaction, customer digital engagement, client governance, operational pod performance, and optimization.
- Manage the offshore Client Customer Service Representatives (located in Philippines, India, and Romania).
- Perform client engagement for escalation management.
- Communicate performance to sales leaders.
- Participate in leadership calls, forums, and strategic planning events.
- Implement new initiatives, perform training, and execute corporate strategies.
- Work with the Strategy Office for implementation of initiatives and digital Innovation.
- Responsible for proactive strategic development of initiatives across client lifecycle (all operational towers) that will enhance the client experience.
- Involved in Transformational Innovation and value add initiatives.
- Proactively communicate at risk areas and Service Improvement Plans.
- 6+ years of Service Delivery Management.
- Experience working on a Global scale and capacity.
- Must have some telecommunications industry experience.
- Experience working with cross functional teams related to customer operations and experience in B2B segments.
- Strong supervisory skills and customer service experience.
- Experienced handling and resolving escalations.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- ITIL and/or PMP Certified. (Nice to Have).