Duration: 6-12+ months
Compensation: OPEN (W2 only!)
Location: 100% Remote (work comes out of the Central Time Zone)
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
- MUST HAVE at least 4-5 years of ETL development experience.
- Must have some hands-on Java programming experience.
- Will take ownership of modeling ETL tasks, so must have a strong understanding of Star Schema and Snowflake design.
- Should have production support and maintenance of existing ETL processes experience.
- Create and maintain ETL automation test cases required to execute test plan.
- Assist and troubleshoot issues that may arise when executing tests using the automation framework.
- Should have some experience with any of the following ETL tools: Talend, Informatica and/or Pentaho.
- Strong experience in SQL database and API testing.
- Any experience with test automation tools such as Selenium will be helpful.