Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: Up to $115K Base + Benefits + Relocation
Location: Texas – Onsite
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
A premier multispecialty group practice seeks an Epic Referrals Analyst to serve as the lead for coordinating and managing projects. This analyst will work closely with physician practice operations in order to improve information management leading to clinical, operating and financial improvement in the healthcare organization.
- 3+ years of experience as an Epic certified Referrals Analyst.
- Experience in Epic Referrals, Tapestry or Cadence required.
- Ability to obtain certifications within 2 of the above areas within 90 days is also required.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Communicating with business owners, stakeholders, and IT personnel to assess project needs.
- Supporting application system implementations, upgrades, workflow analysis, build, design, testing and troubleshooting.
- Translating and implementing clinical and operating requirements into clear, specific, and actionable system configurations.
- Testing and auditing personally developed system configurations.
- Understanding of physician practice operations and offering improvement of information management.
- Providing weekly status updates on projects progress to team lead and management.
- Traveling to clinic locations for implementation, training, and support.
- Presentation, project management, and problem-solving skills are required.
- Demonstrable knowledge of clinical data sets (CPT, HCPCS, ICD-9, etc) is preferred.
For additional details please apply online or contact:
Alana Danner-Lowe, Healthcare IT Recruiter
(d) 980.296.5365 | (c) 404.993.7329