Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: Up to $115K Base + Benefits + Relocation
Location: Hawaii (Must be Onsite to Start)
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
An award winning hospital located in Hawaii seeks a Senior Epic Professional Billing Analyst with ability to manage projects.
- 6+ years of experience as an Epic certified PB Analyst with Prior supervisory/management experience; PB Claims experience is helpful but not required.
- 2+ years of experience in IT Project Management, is preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology (IT) field or related field; 4 years of experience in IT demonstrating technical knowledge to independently design, test, and implement intermediate to complex business or clinical applications systems may be substituted for educational requirement.
- Will provide hands on support with General Ledgers, Charge Router, MyChart, Credit Card, Cash Drawer, and Reporting.
- Responsible for issue resolution, build and deploy upgrade features, and optimization features for the EPIC Enterprise Access and Rev Cycle Application systems along with integrated systems providing business and functional analysis and communication between departments and IT resources.
- Supports complex, high-risk application/systems in assigned area(s).
- Provides technical expertise and oversight of information systems of moderate to high complexity in designated area(s).
- Provides technical expertise and guidance in formulation of procedures and best practice for users, setting priorities and technical direction.
- Supervises and directs work of assigned staff.
- Leads information system planning, both short and long term, and is able to communicate progress to end users as well as stakeholders.
- Monitor’s activities to ensure coordination and management of projects and work assignments meet established dates and timelines.
- Works with PMO to coordinate the implementation of related systems/applications when needed.
- Must be onsite during business hours and be available for rotating on-call schedule.