Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: up to105K Base (depending on level of individual’s experience) + Benefits
Location: Texas (onsite 3 days a week)
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
Award winning Texas Hospital seeks a Sr. Epic Business Intelligence Developer. Ideal candidate will analyze, create specs, and develop reports and dashboards for user utilization. Additionally, Epic Certification is preferred but not required. This position affords candidates’ to obtain an Epic Certification within the first six months of hire.
- 5+ years of experience in IT and 2 years in Healthcare or Insurance preferred.
- Diploma required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- Expertise in BI tools including Microsoft Stack (SSRS, SSIS, SSAS), SAP Business Objects, Spotfire, Qlikview, Crystal Reports and Tableau.
- Proven track record utilizing SQL, SAS, R, Python, or similar programming languages.
- Current certification or the ability to obtain certification (within 6 months) within one of the following: Cogito, Caboodle or Clarity Data Model.
- Designing and planning BI solutions including debugging, monitoring, and troubleshooting BI solutions with little to no monitoring.
- Writing multidimensional and relational database queries.
- SQL development and optimization; creating cubes and data warehousing; mentoring jr. developers; analyzing, modeling, verifying, and ensuring best practices for business/technical analysis and requirements; working extensively with end users and vendors to build and manage relationships; writing documentation in clear and concise way and ensuring adherence to best practices. Required availability for support by pager 24 hours/7 days per week.
- Creating reports and dashboards; creating systematic consistent requirements specs for both technical as well as user-friendly utilization; applying statistical and research methodology when troubleshooting issues/products when necessary
- Clinical, Patient Access, Revenue Cycle or relevant Epic Certifications and Microsoft SQL Certifications are preferred but not required.
For additional details please apply online.