Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: Up to $110K Base + Benefits + Relocation Assistance
Location: Hawaii – Onsite
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
Award winning hospital located in Hawaii seeks an Epic ASAP Analyst I well versed in multiple areas of hospital systems. Knowledge of computer technology as related to telecommunications, networks, or client operations.
- 3+ years of experience as an Epic certified ASAP Analyst.
- Epic Navigators, Trauma, Code Blue, Charge Capture, and Flowsheets experience required.
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years’ work experience in comparable job required.
- Consulting, analyzing, planning, designing, recommending, reviewing, programming, testing, and monitoring services related to applications systems, including but not limited to applications programming, software development, software design engineering and web development.
- Assisting in formulation of procedures and best practice for users.
- Participating in both short and long term information system planning projects with assigned area(s).
- Serving as a resource in setting priorities and recommending technical directions based on programs, systems, services, resources, and available technology.
For additional detail please apply online or contact:
Alana Danner-Lowe, Healthcare IT Recruiter
(d) 980.296.5365 | (c) 404.993.7329