Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: Up to $83K Base + Benefits + Relocation
Location: Hawaii – Onsite
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time. ***
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
An award-winning hospital located in Hawaii seeks an experienced Epic Ambulatory Analyst to join their team full time.
- 1+ years of experience as an Epic certified Ambulatory Analyst
- Experience in Foundational build, utilizing ServiceNow for Ticket Management, and background in Maintenance build
- Bachelor's degree or 3 years’ work experience in comparable role.
- Assisting in formulation of procedures and best practice for users of applications.
- Participating in short and long term information system planning with assigned area(s).
- Serving as a resource in setting priorities and recommending technical directions based on programs, systems, services, resources, and available technology.
- Designing, selecting, implementing and supporting online application transaction processing systems, systems software, performance evaluation and tuning, automated systems and operations, system integration, artificial intelligence, and expert systems.
- Knowledgeable of computer technology as related to telecommunications, networks, or client operations.
- Good understanding in multiple areas of hospital systems, including business/clinical information systems and technological aspects that affect the organization.
For additional details please apply online or contact:
Alana Danner-Lowe, Healthcare IT Recruiter
(d) 980.296.5365 | (c) 404.993.7329