Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Compensation: Competitive salary + benefits, various bonus opportunities (Profit Sharing, Individual Bonus + Additional Perks)
Location: Remote or Hybrid – Cleveland metro area
** Will sponsor work authorization VISA***
- Provide technical leadership envisioning and delivering world class technology solutions that are global, scalable, adaptable, secure, cost effective & enable business & IT strategy.
- Understands & utilizes technology environment, including infrastructure, software, data & integration and IT Risk management.
- Evaluates projects from a technical stance to align with business, IT roadmap & security standards.
- Produce multiple IT architecture deliverables tailored to & easily understandable by multiple stakeholders.
- Creates & embeds the enterprise architecture practice and processes.
- Ensures system designs meet architecture quality standards.
- 10 years of experience in enterprise application development, infrastructure engineering, or information management
- 2 years experience functioning as an Architect.
- Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related field.
- Proficient in architecture tools such as diagramming tools.
- Understanding of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Object Oriented Programming and Functional programming knowledge.
- Database design, database implementations and analytics knowledge.
- Understands ecommerce & marketing systems.
- Understands of cloud infrastructure architectures.
- DevOps and automated test tools experience.
- Knowledge of SDLC, converged infrastructure with hands-on experience.