Position Type: Direct Hire
- Own, oversee, and execute the development, testing, deployment, and delivery of large-scale software applications.
- Work with team members to design high-volume, high-availability microservices in AWS to meet the business requirements.
- Mentor team members in both their technical and professional development.
- Recruit, retain and develop exceptional engineering talent.
- Deliver robust and scalable solutions, incorporating in new technologies as appropriate.
- Cultivate a positive company culture that values cross team collaboration and trust.
- Partner with Product teams to set product and development strategy and vision with an eye towards balancing productivity and customer experience.
- Advocate for engineering-led initiatives that improve speed, quality, agility, and developer experience.
- Continuously optimize team and development processes.
- 3+ years in a management role leading a team of software engineers
- 7+ years of professional technical experience delivering software as part of a development team utilizing React, Node.JS or Java.
- Technical acumen to understand and apply applications, development methodologies, test automation, and continuous integration strategies
- A passion for hands-on mentorship of engineers and a process-honoring approach to software development
- Clear ability to pragmatically balance business priorities with technical constraints
- A drive for simple solutions and ability to succinctly communicate them to functional and technical teams
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent self-study