Location: 100% Remote
Position Type: Perm / Direct Hire
Drives the overall IT Infrastructure strategy and plan in support of growth through acquisitions and/or mergers that are aligned with the Company’s strategic direction. This position will work collaboratively with Technology leaders to drive the integration process and plan from business and financial case development through post-close integration.
Primary areas of responsibility:
Work collaboratively with the Technology M&A lead, key stakeholders, target companies, and advisors to drive the integration process from target identification/sourcing through post-acquisition integration and evaluation in support of acquisitions and strategic alliances across Technology globally.
- Manage infrastructure integration roadmap and playbook for acquisitions, support sourcing efforts in partnership with Technology M&A, strategy, and field leadership.
- Identify developments in technology environment; translate findings into implications for acquisition integration plan
- Build and maintain industry relationships that can assist in merger and acquisition initiatives
- Partner with Technology M&A, strategy, field leadership and finance to develop a infrastructure integration thesis in support of acquisition opportunities (e.g., strategic rational, synergy and dis-synergy analysis, high-level integration plans)
- Work closely with finance, procurement, and senior leadership to align on pricing recommendations and key milestones
- Frame infrastructure negotiation strategy and lead negotiations; responsible for the final agreed upon deal terms (in concert with technology teams)
- Ensure efficient and effective due diligence processes across Infrastructure disciplines
- Maintain/enhance integration approach/checklist; partner with the business teams to ensure plans are executed, conduct lookbacks and incorporate lessons learned
- 10+ years of experience working in IT Strategy/IT M&A or similar in a corporate environment
- 10+ years liaising with senior and executive leaders
- Ability to organize several teams to focus on best practice
- Financial accounting and reporting
- Experience in structured frameworks, methodologies and operating models (i.e. ITIL,PMP,Agile)
- Deep knowledge or expertise in multiple areas of IT Infrastructure (i.e. Data center compute, storage, networking, voice, cloud, end user technology)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint required
- Wholesale food distribution, retail or consumer packaged goods industry experience a significant advantage