The DevOps Engineer will have strong experience building and managing highly available enterprise grade data and digital cloud platforms. The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for building automated infrastructure provisioning and maintenance and creating build and release pipelines to support data engineering and data science teams for their data warehousing and advanced data analytics work
The DevOps Engineer will report to the VP of Information Technology.
Scope of Responsibilities
- Administer the public cloud environment (e.g., Azure) and assist multiple teams to implement and deliver enterprise quality applications and data solutions.
- Dev Ops engineering for agile delivery acceleration using CI/CD tools available on Azure Cloud and open source. Specifically, Gitlab, Apache Airflow, Azure DevOps, Azure Data Factory, Azure HDInsight, Azure Logic Apps and JupyterNotebooks
- Support the tools and infrastructure for build, test, release and monitoring, focusing on developer productivity, release velocity, and product quality
- Develop automation code to deploy and maintain systems and applications that run and monitor services
- Monitor build and release pipelines, follow up with appropriate teams in a timely manner to resolve issues, and analyze and automate issue detection and mitigation to avoid future occurrences
- Be part of the security governance team to ensure compliance of industry standards and RHGI security standards and policies
- BS/BA/MS in Computer Science or a related technical discipline is required
- 2+ years of experience working with IT and data architecture / infrastructure and Azure Pipelines
- Experience using Python, Golang, Scala, etc.
- Good knowledge of Ansbile Terraform and IaC configuration solutions
- Strong experience with Azure Cloud Data Analytics tools (e.g., Logic Apps, Databricks, HDInsight, SQL server, Big Data Clusters)
- Expertise in MLOps end to end pipelines for training, hosting and managing Client models
- Experience in software development life cycle design, support and deployment