Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: Buffalo NY, St Louis MO, New York NY, Washington D.C.
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
The primary goal of this permanent role is to build out Collibra as a Data Governance suite with a set of capabilities so that the company is set up to manage its internal data assets. The candidate is experienced in supporting programs and leveraging the latest version of Collibra for "active " Data Governance. Skills include management techniques, all aspects of Collibra including the set-up, design, implementation, and operations.
- Support prioritized portfolio of enterprise data-related projects related to Collibra
- Create various internal presentations which provide context, content and updates on the overall program status, progress, challenges, successes, risk and issues.
- Liaise with other Data Governance leads to develop requirements for integration of other tools including SAP, ServiceNow and other systems, as prioritized.
- Develop and manage internal working groups to support the Collibra implementation.
- Ideally some experience with supporting Collibra projects in a financial services industry
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Data Management experience ideally in a mid to major level financial service organization
- Experience with Data Governance capabilities like issue management resolution, metrics, data glossary, lineage, metadata management, policies, procedures and controls.
- Understanding of Data Governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets throughout the data lifecycle.
- Understanding of the related functions such as: risk management, data architecture and technology solutions.