Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $85/hr
Location: Denver, CO – On-site 4 days a week
Req #: 23-00068
The Data Engineer will participate in all aspects of the data ingest development lifecycle which includes technical design, data modeling, data population, ETL implementation, data virtualization, documentation, and testing.
- 5+ years of hands-on skills in a wide variety of data management fields like Data Modeling, data warehousing, Database Management, and ETL tools.
- Participate in data model design, organized into data relationships, data constraints, and data semantics for data delivery.
- Analyze data and create automated processes to validate and improve data content and database processes within corporate data repositories.
- Proven work experience in SQL, PL/SQL, C, C++.
- Experience with data virtualization technologies such as Denodo or Tibco.
- Experience in Cloud technologies: AWS and/or Azure.
- High level of competency in Python programming, working on large amounts of data from multiple sources. Hands-on experience with Pandas, NumPy, etc.
- Experience with Data Modeling, Database Design, Enterprise Data Architecture, Cloud-Based Data Lakes.
- Data warehousing schema, data modelling, database expertise Oracle ADW, Oracle Autonomous, Snowflake/Dimension modeling.
- Proven experience in information systems with an emphasis on development, enhancement, and support projects any of following Oracle, Mongo, Postgres, AWS Cloud, Non-Relational applications and DataStage.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel. Must be able to work effectively independently and as part of a project team
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a technical engineering field, or equivalent experience.