Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent Placement
Compensation: up to $55k Base + Bonus + Benefits
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Must have exceptionally strong MS Excel skills including V-Lookup, Pivot Tables, running Macros and "If" Statements.
- Must have experience working with large datasets.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail with the ability to prioritize effectively, handle multiple projects under tight deadlines, identify/flag/resolve potential issues early on.
- Must have 1 year of professional experience, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Any understanding of financial investment management and portfolio construction across various asset classes will be helpful.
- Any knowledge of financial performance measurement and portfolio analysis concepts also helpful.
- Any experience with structured programming language such as VBA, SQL or Python will be helpful.
- Bachelor's degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics or equivalent experience.