Duration: 3+ months (possible Right-to-Hire)
Compensation: up to $50/hr (W2 only!)
Location: 100% REMOTE
*** No Vendors/3rd parties. ***
*** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time. ***
- Design user segments and implement automated, customized email journeys for both the B2C and B2B businesses.
- Set the email strategy and testing roadmap by staying abreast of new developments in email and other channels.
- Manage multiple projects across growth, engineering, product, legal, and data science teams.
- Analyze email performance and communicate progress effectively to CEO, co-founders, Head of Growth, and other stakeholders.
- Collaborate with Growth team channel owners to build a cohesive user communication program.
- Must be fluent with Salesforce Marketing Cloud and have some experience with Salesforce Journey Builder.
- 4+ years of experience with at least 2+ years designing lifecycle, retention, and/or lead generation email campaigns.
- Strong written communication, attention to details, and project management skills.
- Strong analytical ability. Comfort understanding funnel performance, designing experiments, and reasoning logically.
- Ability to design systems that can anticipate risks, and automatically mitigate them.