Duration:  9+ months
Compensation: OPEN (will work PST)

Responsibilities/Requirements: 

  • Must have experience building large scale, enterprise analytic solutions and ad hoc semantic based reporting tools.
  • Must have extensive experience with Cognos Framework Manager. 
  • Will be responsible for defining client needs and building out Cognos objects for consumption. 90% of these objects are already defined, but the remaining 10% will need some definition prior to implementation. 
  • Any Tableau experience is nice to have.