Location: 100% Remote
Position Type: Direct Hire
Cloud Engineer's will be tasked with designing and building technical solutions in Public & Private Cloud. Planning, designing and developing cloud-based applications and controls. Understanding the needs for new initiatives to build secure, scalable, distributed and high-performance computing cloud-based platform solutions on Azure, AWS, and Google or other cloud platforms
- Support multi-cloud infrastructure operations transformation process by implementing tools and processes for the creation of infrastructure, cloud provisioning, deployment, documentation and proactive monitoring.
- Collaborate with product engineering teams to design, operate and maintain secure, scalable and highly available cloud environments with the lowest total cost of ownership
- Use engineering best practices to design, develop re-useable components and high operational strategies to support our cloud operations including scalability, high-availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restoring, etc.
- Act as SME for Linux, or Windows based workloads, providing solutions to problems, handling migrations, and troubleshooting ant issues in a timely manner.
- Possess a working knowledge of tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, AWS Systems Manager, Cloud Formation, and Kubernetes for cloud operations work on AWS, GCP and Azure.
- Support cloud infrastructure change management processes and coordinate with other teams such as Security, Change Management, Incident Management and Devop teams.
- Improve our knowledge base and engineering standards through documentation
- Ensure the security and compliance of all Sysco's infrastructure, data, applications, and configurations via automation and scripting leveraging Ansible, Python, Bash, Cloud Formation or Terraform.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Working experience with native cloud technologies, 3rd party automation tools as such as Jenkins, Terraform, Chef, Cloud Custodian, and automation/scripting via CLI including Python, Bash and Powershell.
- 3 years of relevant experience in public cloud administration
- GCP Certified Cloud Engineer
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate
- GCP Cloud Architect
- VMware Certified Professional