Compensation: Base +Benefits + profit sharing ( DOE)
- Serves as a primary resource to the user community regarding system issues. Collaborates with business areas to identify short-term and/or long-term workarounds that are the least disruptive to operations and most effective.
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to elicit, define, and accurately translate business requests into requirements.
- Gathers information about the organization's work processes and information flows. Conducts user interviews, process analysis, requirement workshops, and surveys.
- Collaborates with Project Managers in defining scope, estimating costs, and establishing timelines.
- Translates business and technical documents to create user acceptance test plans and test cases. Translates and documents business requirements in to functional requirements.
- Documents business processes, use cases, and business scenarios
- Streamlines processes and seeks to add value to the business process through application of technology.
- Provides documentation oversight to ensure coherence to project management standards.
- Assists in the identification and analysis of problems.
- Applies critical and strategic thinking while developing solution alternatives that achieve the value expectations of the business.
- Partners with the user community providing assistance on large remediation processes and projects that are undertaken.
- Participates in post implementation validation activities to ensure the solution implemented meets or exceeds expectations and delivers the expected benefit.
- Reports, tracks, and maintains systems issues and trends to management.
- A strong understanding of more than one Software Development Methodology (Agile, RUP, Waterfall).
- Good understanding of technologies and principles of building modern Web and Mobile applications
- Sufficient knowledge in Agile based methodologies
- Proven business and systems analysis skills coupled with the ability to translate even chaotic input into well-structured requirements. Knowledge of User stores/ Use cases techniques
- Experience with Microsoft Visio is preferred.
- Project Management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/decision making abilities.
- The ability to build good cross-functional relationships with internal and external customers.
- High standards of quality and attention to detail in all work products.
- 3 years experience as a Business Analyst in a progressive IT department
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or a related field. Certified BA is a plus.