Duration: Permanent/Direct Hire
Salary: up to $130k/yr Base + Bonus + Benefits
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a primary resource to the user community regarding system issues. Collaborates with business areas to identify short-term and/or long-term workarounds that are the least disruptive to operations and most effective.
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to elicit, define, and accurately translate business requests into requirements.
- Gathers information about the organization's work processes and information flows. Conducts user interviews, process analysis, requirement workshops, and surveys.
- Collaborates with Project Managers in defining scope, estimating costs, and establishing timelines.
- Translates business and technical documents to create user acceptance test plans and test cases. Translates and documents business requirements in to functional requirements.
- Documents business processes, use cases, and business scenarios.
- Develops clear and traceable technical and functional requirements.
- Maintains contact with the business to ensure that business needs are heard and addressed.
- Streamlines processes and seeks to add value to the business process through application of technology.
- Provides documentation oversight to ensure coherence to project management standards.
- Reviews and analyzes root cause and provides recommendation to business and technology on solution.
- Assists in prioritizing incident, defect, and enhancement requests.
- Assists project manager in defining scope, estimating costs, and establishing timelines.
- Conducts user interviews, process analysis, requirements workshops, and surveys with the business.
- Assists the business in development of business case for project implementation.
- Applies critical and strategic thinking while developing solution alternatives that achieve the value expectations of the business.
- Partners with the user community providing assistance on large remediation processes and projects that are undertaken.
- Participates in post implementation validation activities to ensure the solution implemented meets or exceeds expectations and delivers the expected benefit.
- Reports, tracks, and maintains systems issues and trends to management.
- A strong understanding of more than one Software Development Methodology (Agile, RUP, Waterfall).
- Preferred technical experience with Oracle EBS, in particular experience with the Account to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to Manufacture, Tax, and Procure to Pay processes. Additional EBS experience (e.g. AME, GRC, HRIS, etc) a plus.
- Preferred working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, as well as data privacy practices and laws.
- Project Management skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Visio.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with the demonstrated ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms to a variety of audiences.
- Excellent problem solving/decision making abilities.
- The ability to build good cross-functional relationships with internal and external customers.