Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $50/hr W2
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote until Post-Covid)
- Must have strong in SQL with hands on experience writing complex queries using various functions like Ranking, Partition, Aggregations etc., analytical functions and UAT including critical problem solving experience.
- Must have BusinessSystems Analyst experience including analyzing and defining end-to-end Business Process for Data Warehouse ETL applications and support post-production activities.
- Must have strong Data Analysis & Profiling expertise including data cleansing, transformations, normalizations and Client information's from multiple sources. Should be able to identify logics to remove erroneous data and provide solutions to transform data for business requirements.
- Strong Data Warehouse experience with an understanding of slowly changing dimension concepts, facts, dimensions, and different schemas. Modeling expertise is a plus.
- Strong documentation experience. Creating Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirement Documents and Source-to-Target Mapping documents for the development of Data Warehouse ETL applications. Provide walkthrough to Dev/Test teams and perform UAT for requirement conformance.
- Any experience in Healthcare industry helpful.