Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Salary: up to $130k/yr + bonus + benefits
Location: 100% REMOTE or Hybrid (on-site 1-2 days/week)
- Serves as a primary resource to the user community regarding system issues. Collaborates with business areas to identify short-term and/or long-term workarounds that are the least disruptive to operations and most effective.
- Experience with Oracle EBS required
- Collaborates with appropriate stakeholders to elicit, define, and accurately translate business requests into requirements.
- Gathers information about the organization's work processes and information flows. Conducts user interviews, process analysis, requirement workshops, and surveys.
- Collaborates with Project Managers in defining scope, estimating costs, and establishing timelines.
- Translates business and technical documents to create user acceptance test plans and test cases. Translates and documents business requirements into functional requirements.
- Documents business processes, use cases, and business scenarios.
- Develops clear and traceable technical and functional requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- A strong understanding of more than one Software Development Methodology (Agile, RUP, Waterfall).
- Preferred technical experience with Oracle EBS, in particular experience with the Account to Close, Order to Cash, Plan to Manufacture, Tax, and Procure to Pay processes. Additional EBS experience (e.g. AME, GRC, HRIS, etc) a plus.
- Preferred working knowledge of Business Intelligence and Data Warehousing, as well as data privacy practices and laws.