Duration: 6+ months
Compensation: up to $110/hr
Location: 100% REMOTE
***U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
As an Azure DevOps Engineer you will be responsible for building, maintaining, and monitoring a wide variety of highly automated systems that enable our cloud based, serverless, platform. You will assist with monitoring and maintaining existing automation as well as the creation and deployment of any new infrastructure. You have worked with Terraform, Azure ARM, CloudFormation or Azure Blueprints for your deployments. You are familiar with Microsoft Azure services (Azure DevOps, App Services, Functions, Azure SQL) as well as serverless methodologies. You can manage infrastructure automation using various scripting technologies and ensure your tools and changes are properly documented.
- At least 1 year of Azure Cloud administration.
- At least 1 year Terraform or similar cloud automation tools.
- Strong familiarity with Azure DevOps and pipelines (yml).
- Experience with monitoring and response tools such as Azure Monitor and PagerDuty.
- Experience with managing and deploying serverless resources.
- Familiarity with security best practices for communications, identity.
- BA/BS in business, computer science, or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.