Location: Chicago IL, Los Angeles CA, or Washington D.C.
Position Type: Direct Hire
Responsible for the daily operation, coordination, execution, and support of audio and video conferences and other video-enabled meetings in both the Firm's Conference Centres and other video-enabled facilities in the Firm's or Client offices. The AV Collaboration Specialist is also responsible for coordinating additional resources, both within the firm and with Clients, to ensure delivery of world-class meetings.
- Execute all conferencing operations including, but not limited to, connecting all multi-point conference calls, connecting all external videoconference calls, monitoring all videoconference calls utilizing the bridge, pre-testing all external calls, training end users on operation of in-room equipment.
- Coordinate with vendors, service providers, and internal management groups (i.e. network, IT, desktop support) to report and resolve issues as quickly as possible.
- Maintain and update conference schedules.
- Perform on-site or phone support for hardware and software setups for systems, including providing assistance to Firm clients attempting to connect to Firm video conferences.
- Provide white-glove support for desktop-based video conferencing, including approved home-based systems for lawyers and senior staff.
- Meet with executives and other professionals to gather requirements/use cases/details in preparation of meetings/webcasts/events; to ensure functionality and optimal audio/video/content sharing/recording, etc.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in collaboration industry; predominantly with Cisco UC tools and audio visual / videoconferencing technologies including:
- WebEx and Cisco Control Hub
- Microsoft Teams
- Zoom Administrative Portal
- Conference Room Controls and AV equipment (Crestron, Extron, etc.)
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in the customer service industry and audio visual technology experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook) and Web Conferencing applications (e.g., WebEx, Zoom, MS Teams)Basic understanding of Active Directory, LAN / WAN, DNS and DHCP
- Working knowledge of UC, Cloud (video streaming), SIP/H.323/WebRTC videoconferencing protocols and standards
- Understanding of the equipment grouping configurations, including arrangement of audio/video IP (data network) appliances, encoding appliances used to capture video, compressing and delivering video over IP, and placement of secure encryption devices for successful delivery of multiple, simultaneous to one or more facilities on the installation
- Industry relevant training or technical courses Cisco, Avixa, Crestron, etc. a plus
- Experience providing remote technical support in a distributed, international organization
- Experience in a Cisco/Tandberg environment (TMS & CMS)
- Experience with EMS Conference room scheduling system
- Understanding of IT technologies, networking, and troubleshooting methodologies (ITIL)
- Law firm experience
- Microsoft Office certifications