Duration: Direct Hire/Permanent
Location: Fort Mill SC, New York NY, Buffalo NY
** U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or transfer visas at this time.***
- Lead regulatory analytics product opportunities, taking projects from initiation through to development and client launch.
- Establish and maintain an understanding of the evolving global financial markets regulation landscape with a focus on implications for the analytics business and its clients.
- Maintain a forward-looking view on upcoming regulatory changes, outstanding consultation periods and open RFPs, as well as highlight any potential impacts to the existing analytics business or its clients.
- Work closely with existing regulatory, governance and index teams to define and execute a strategy for the deployment of analytical solutions to solve regulatory use-cases.
- Direct experience of working with existing financial regulations (e.g. Basel III, FRTB, CCAR, DFAST, SI/ESG disclosures, IBOR transition etc) within an advisory, consultancy, Reg Tech role or similar.
- Ability to articulate complex regulatory details to internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience of applying technological solutions to solving regulatory requirements and use-cases.
- Some knowledge of fixed income and derivative analytics is helpful.
- Some experience of working with investment analytics platforms (e.g. Bloomberg, Refinitiv Eikon, Blackrock Aladdin, FactSet, MSCI etc) is helpful but not required.